Clothing haul (Pic spam!)

I bought some clothes in the end of August and September but I never blogged about it, so I thought about doing now. Autumn is creeping up on us little country and I wanted to take another look at my new summer-dresses since I can't wear them anymore (or maybe with a good pair of leggings and a long tshirt ^^)

First up, a hat, heehee, I love the colour and the knitted cables.
 Summer dress n° 1:  I actually saw this in a clothingshop in the beginning of the summer vacation when my friend and I went shopping for sales. I loved it and tried it on but 40€ was a bit too much for me. (It was from the new collection) In August I went back to that shopping area and at the same store they still had those dresses and guess what! On sale for 10€, I bought it in an instance! Too bad summer is over now and I can't wear it just yet.

Summer dress n° 2: I actually photographed the back of it as I see now ... oops. This one has real boning in it! It's a strapless dress. Love the mitmatch of fabric

Summer dress n°3:

A flower/purple skirt, my niece (10) came up with this in a store and said that it was perfect for me.
isn't she sweet ^^

This is actually black, used the flash so you could see the knit. It also has a belt and it's actually a dress but I couldn't stand back far enough to get it all on the pic... hate having no big mirror.


a grey top (H&M)

A shirt (H&M)

I finally gave in and bought two pairs of skinny jeans. (H&M)

And as last, an autumny dress ^^ I LOVE those colours!! They are not as bright as they look

Hope you enjoyed this!
Oh! Don't forget to fill in the form on the right side for your opinion on my blog
(I changed the previous one, but it lost all the votes so if you had voted already please vote again)
aaaaannnddd I made a Facebook fan page ^^ You can now, like my blog ^^
See you tomorrow ^^