Monday, April 26, 2010

...Aargh...

To answer the question from Hikaria in a comment on my I want!item from today.
She asked if I was still stressed and yes I am very very! Yay for tennis :) Well I have more the urge to clean,  craft and read blogs... but I just can't 'cause I have to pull myself in front of my laptop and write the damn thing! No escaping!
I'm feeling really down now :( I have just called 4 people for my internship ...
and none of them were positive ...
"Too far to drive to everyday"
"We are only with 2 people..." (x 2)
"I don't think I can learn you anything 'cause we're doing the same thing over and over again..."
I mean, you get a free worker in your company! Come on! (we don't expect get paid)
It's so confusing, they ask me what I have to do and I'm like: you have to decide ...
'Cause school didn't gave us a list with the things we ought to do when I'm doing internship (I soo hope I'm using this word right)
I'm freaking out ... And I skipped two hours of school today (the other 6 hours were to important) to work on my paper...
Now I'm going to eat and write write write !!!

1 comment:

γ•γ‚‰γΎγ‚Š said...

I'm sorry to hear you are stressed and having those troubles with your internship ><
I have to do my internship in the fall, I tried before but the teacher just totally stopped talking with/helping me. I'm worried he'll do it again ><

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love reading your reactions and I'll always try to answer them so check back ^^.
Thanks for brightening my day!