4/50 and 5/50: bracelet and deco!

I have been meaning to try out something new in jewellery making.
I got these little things which you can flatten so that beads stay on their place. I knew this but I had never worked with them so here's my first bracelet made with those beads (and lovely pearls I got through a swap which I have yet to send back some stuff to my lovely partner!)


And here's my decorated ring holder. I used modeling paste and some of the clay food things I made last time.




I used this tutorial to make it. When my mum saw I cut up a sweater of her (which she had thrown in a garbage bag to give to charity) she said: "My NICE SWEATER!!!" hihihi. 
She threw it away, so I could use it, right?
What do you think?

Mood: working for school
Location: at home
Music: My newest LOVE!: Kevin McHale ~ Dancing with myself! 

Comments

  1. How did you make the top look like a cake, I really love the texture! You HAVE to tel me, PLEASE!
    -Maria Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maria Isabel: I'd recommend you going through all my posts tagged with "deco" In one post I have given some useful links over this. If you want I could do a little tutorial but there are a lot around on the internet.
    (little question, if I post an answer here, do you get an email saying someone replied to you?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make the top look like a cake, I really love the texture! You HAVE to tel me, PLEASE!
    -Maria Isabel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love reading your reactions and I'll always try to answer them so check back ^^.
Thanks for brightening my day!