OMG I do this too!

I'm back from a weekend without internet! we think someone is serving on our internet so we wanted to check it. 
About today's post, I came across this twitter account when reading Lisa Lemonjuice's blog


Some things, where I went: omg, I do that too!
Inbox (1) makes me happy.
Walking into someone else's house for the first time, and it always smells weird.
- Every time I go on vacation, I have a feeling that I forgot something even if I didn't.
- Not knowing whether to say "today" or "tomorrow" when it's after midnight.
- Being in bed, and stretching as far as you can to grab something on the floor.
Facebook is like a refrigerator. You get bored and keep checking, but nothing ever changes.
- You're 10, and you have Facebook and a cell phone? When I was 10, I had a coloring book and crayons!
Talking in a British accent just for the hell of it
Saying you hate a song when it comes on, and then singing along to it.
Drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth SUCKS
Thinking "Wow, this movie looks great! I'm definitely gonna see it!" And never seeing it.
Rediscovering music you used to love a while ago.
Feeling stupid when you say "what?" a thousand times when you can't hear.
"Was that a guy or a girl?"
Having a song that never gets old, no matter how many times you listen to it.
Putting your iPod on shuffle, then skipping through every single song to find a certain one. 


It's fun to read through all of the tweets ^^
Today I made a large bowl of pudding, think it's like 1 l ... teehee. It's yummy though ^^
I'm working on the musicalcamp post, hoping to post it this week!