I'm back from a weekend without internet! we think someone is serving on our internet so we wanted to check it.
About today's post, I came across this twitter account when reading Lisa Lemonjuice's blog
Some things, where I went: omg, I do that too!
- Inbox (1) makes me happy.
- Walking into someone else's house for the first time, and it always smells weird.
- Every time I go on vacation, I have a feeling that I forgot something even if I didn't.
- Not knowing whether to say "today" or "tomorrow" when it's after midnight.
- Being in bed, and stretching as far as you can to grab something on the floor.
- Facebook is like a refrigerator. You get bored and keep checking, but nothing ever changes.
- You're 10, and you have Facebook and a cell phone? When I was 10, I had a coloring book and crayons!
- Talking in a British accent just for the hell of it
- Saying you hate a song when it comes on, and then singing along to it.
- Drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth SUCKS
- Thinking "Wow, this movie looks great! I'm definitely gonna see it!" And never seeing it.
- Rediscovering music you used to love a while ago.
- Feeling stupid when you say "what?" a thousand times when you can't hear.
- "Was that a guy or a girl?"
- Having a song that never gets old, no matter how many times you listen to it.
- Putting your iPod on shuffle, then skipping through every single song to find a certain one.
It's fun to read through all of the tweets ^^
Today I made a large bowl of pudding, think it's like 1 l ... teehee. It's yummy though ^^
I'm working on the musicalcamp post, hoping to post it this week!