For more things I like, you can check out my wist here or take a look at the moving box on the right. (It's long, you're warned)
- Steampunk jewellry (I would love a ring or pendant)
- Kokeshi doll or momiji doll pendant like this or this
- chunky bracelet in the colours hot pink/red/black or see my wist...
- a ring with a kanzashi flower on top
- A jewellery holder for my necklaces, bracelets and rings.
- a stencilled Tshirt with one of my fav anime characters.
- a stencilled Tshirt with one of my fav quotes: Flowers in full bloom do not last forever
- a corset like this
- Cloth pads + a pouch to hold them.
- Bloomers: white
- A petticoat (not the linedancing ones, but the less fluffier, more Lolita ones.): white or black
- Knitted/crochet armwarmers with a cute little bow
- Lunascarf : black
- obi belt like this
(I am always surprised what soap makers can get their soaps to smell like ) (no eucalyptus or mint
- A purse made from manga papers like this
- magic ball of yarn
- A Laptop cozy
- A Lolita or Victorian dressed poppet: with a normal skin colour and hot pink/purple/black hair
- quilt (this one doesn't have to be big.)
- gems, rhinestones, pearls ... to decorate stuff, Think lolita, hime style
Anything related to
- help me study my japanese like flashcards (with images), ...
- architecture: Frank Lloyd Wright,...
- Anime/Manga: SKIP Beat, Nodame Cantabile, Gravitation, Detective Conan, Snow Fairy Sugar, FMA, Death Note, ...
- Japanese drama: Hana yori dango, Hana kimi, Nodame cantabile, You're Beautiful, Tada Kimi wo aishiteru, ...
- Lolita (mostly clothing and accessoires)
- Harry potter: Harry, Sneep (potions), Ron, Hermione (see my wist for some ideas)
- Disney: I love Mulan, Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Anastacia,...
- my fav Japanese actors: Matsumoto Jun, Oguri Shun
- (dark) red, black, white lace (white = preferable eyelet lace)
- FABRIC : Japanese/nice prints/cute
- Patterns skirts, dresses and shirts
- Drawing supplies: pens, pencils,a white aquarelpaint tube …
- Book: 99 ways to cut, trim and wear your Tshirt !!!
- glue that I can use to stick my plastic stencils to shirts without leaving a white stain ...,
something like 3M Craft glue) (can't find it around here)
- Glue: epoxyglue and E6000
- Jewellery findings: Ring bases, bead caps, closings, glue-on silver bails ...
- freezer paper (can't find it anywhere in Belgium)
- fabric paint: blue-green, green, yellow, white (no black)
- diamond glaze
- Glossy Accents
- different gauges and colours of wire (I only have 24 gauge silver which is almost gone)
- Craft books on Amazon
- A stamp carving kit (starter)
- A resin kit (starter) (I have never seen resin around here in the craftstore)
- A soap making kit (starter) I would love to try this and experiment with all kinds of scents and colours!
- candy that's typical for your country/area.
- Gothic Lolita bible, preferably in english (you can't get them in Belgium T_T)
- my favourite drink is chocolate milk, so hot chocolate mix would be really nice.
- Manga/Japanese learning books on Amazon
- maybe as a little extra, something typical of your country? (I have started a collection with little stuff)
- bento goodies examples
- cute stationary like this
If you want to swap with me, you must have either a blog, a membership of craftster or an account on facebook. This is to avoid being flaked on ... (e.g. I send something, but I don't get a package back and the other person is out of tough.)
I will be posting things I can make :)
Mood: Working on paper
Location: at my dorm
Music: The sound of my laptop working very hard