Egl craft exchange: received!

A while ago I joined EGL exchange (a swap for lolita-items), this time you could choose out of 3 categories to join, free for all, artwork and crafts, I joined the last one. We were paired up with three, like a round robin and I got my package last week from Sakurasheff (if you're into lolita, please take a look at her blog!)
Sakurasheff made me a hat and a pair of wristcuffs. They are so lovely! and in my favourite colourcombo, red - black ^^ I was going to make myself a pair of all black wristcuffs if I could find some nice lace but now I don't have to anymore C: Every cuff has a chain with a different pendant on ^^.


The hat has a black silk rose, feathers, red lace, black netting and 2 hair clips ^^

(I'm going to start working with 'cuts' so it will be faster to load the whole page and read the posts you like to read without loading all the pics of the posts you don't want to read :) so please click on Read more to continue this article ^^ )
Can't wait to use it in an outfit!

I wasn't sending to sakurasheff but to blondebates. She had an amazing piece in her closet, the Divine cross corset jsk from Moi Meme Moitie, featuring black fabric with a golden print. I decided to take those 2 colours and work them into a jewellery set.


I made her a pendant necklace and a ring. Lots of pics 'cause I was fooling around with the lighting ^^'






I also made more of the rings, one for me, the rest I'm probably going to sell, let me know what you think please ^^

And as she also is a sweet lolita, a pair of lavender rose earrings ^^.


This craft exchange was really fun to do and if there's another one in the future, I'm going to join too ^^