Present ^^

Yesterday I got little presents from Tiff, the writer of Hikaria.com, 'cause I am a good follower ^^
How very very sweet of her! Thankyou so much Tiffany!
If you like deco, sweets and Japan you have to check her blog! She has amazing tutorials that will help you a great deal, plus she is very sweet too!
Onto the presents ^^ yay!
A mini tart cake of felt! and look, Violet made this a while ago !
Can't wait to make it but I'm going to save it for a day when I'm feeling droopy. This will sure make me happy ^^


Next, I found these cute little buttons! Don't know where they are going on yet but I'm sure I'll find a place.
Maybe I'll turn one of them into a ring ^^


And last but not least, a fruit tart magnet made by Tiff! So cute! Can't wait to hang this on my dorm!


Thankyou so much! I'm very happy ^^

Comments