Ambassador for Sophie & Toffee

Hello everyone!
I recently became one of the ambassadors of Sophie & Toffee,
an online shop which sells all kind of deco and art supplies like cabochons, clay, kits, and so on.
If you are interested in these things, please check out their shop!
I wanted to became their ambassador because they have a wide variety of things available, not only ready made deco supplies but also clay, kits, findings, molds and miniatures.
I just love the items they sell and would buy 80% if I had an nonstopflowing cash supply. The owners are very nice and friendly too which I think is higly important in stores, on- and offline.
Their prices are also reasonable. And I just LOVE the name ^^ How cute is that, Sophie & Toffee, I always imagine a little girl in a giant milkshake/icecream for some reason ^^.This is what the other ambassadors have to say about Sophie & Toffee:
sassyNpunk loves Sophie and Toffee because they provide crafty people and small businesses with the best and most kawaii supplies around! Come check out all of our one of a kind pieces made with the help of Sophie and Toffee products @www.sassyNpunkBoutique.com"
"I love Sophie & Toffee because it's such a convenient and easy way to buy Japanese craft materials... where you'd normally have to search etsy for days to find all the items you need, I can just get them all from the one shop! I also like that you have a high standard of the products you select for your shop. You can never really determine the quality of an item from just photos, but I always feel a little more secure shopping from a "real" store rather than a private seller. And in my experience the items have been great in quality compared to what I used to buy (especially the metal hardware!). And of course, the website is totally cute and the staff is really lovely and helpful through the facebook page ♥" 
"I love Sophie & Toffee because I have a passion for crafting! The Sophie & Toffee website always brings a great deal of inspiration to me. I love all the cute products this company has to offer. I am so excited to be a part of the Sophie & Toffee family of ambassadors!"
You can expect a review of some of their newest items tomorrow!

(this post is crossposted to All about deco.)