Review coming up soon!

A quick post for now,
I am working on my paper for school which has to be done tomorrow so I can print! rushrush ...
Anyway, I wanted to let you know that somewhere next week (or even this weekend 'cause I can't wait that long >.<) I am going to post my first review ^^.
I have made some reviews before but they were written in Dutch and because most of the readers that drive by my blog are English speaking, that just won't do, will it?
Hope you look forward to it ^^.
I still have 4 exams left *sigh*
After that I'm going to post some new things.
Soooooo...
See yah next time!
Back to my paper...
 (I'm writing about green bricks to build houses with, like bricks made from garbage... Yes They Exist!)



Mood: Rush Rush!
Location: at my dorm
Music: SS501 ~ Time of Destiny

Comments

  1. Oo I can't wait for the review! I hope it's over something I haven't seen before"^.^"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for all your assessment! I desperately need to work harder for my medical exam too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo I can't wait for the review! I hope it's over something I haven't seen before"^.^"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love reading your reactions and I'll always try to answer them so check back ^^.
Thanks for brightening my day!