I'm back!

Hi everyone!
I'm back from my musical-internship ^^
It's was really so much fun and nice to see a part of people from last year and meeting some fun new ones!
Like I said before, we played Peter Pan, and I got the part of Mrs Darling, the mother of Wendy, John and Michael (the kids that Peter Pan takes of to Neverland) which was quite a fun part to play ^^
Pictures/drawings will follow ^^

I found something on the internet called Pinterest, if you know wists.com, it's something like that only easier to work with I think :) You can make your own boards and pin images you find on the internet to those boards.
My boards so far are Architecture, Lolita, Lolita coords, Inspiration, Random Fashion, Tutorials hair & make-up, Tutorials craft, Tutorials jewelry, Fandomness, Organizing, Food, Books and Words of Wisdom.
If you have an account, you can always leave it in the comments below and I'll follow you ^^
My account is : http://pinterest.com/riechan/ Feel free to follow me too :)

Comments