More rings

Enjoying my craft posts? More to come! You can see I have much more time on my hands to craft ^^.
I hope all these craft posts get you inspired to make some things yourselves. Create your own world and style!
Anywho, here are some rings I made.
This ones made with air drying clay and pastel for colouring.

I love bows! made with salt dough and acrylic paint

Made with a cameo I bought from Sophie & Toffee (I still have to post my review ^^;)


In our supermarket (the GB) there's a promotion going on, when you buy for so much money, you get a Disney push pin. I already got 3 of the Incredibles, 1 of Ratatouille and this one from the Princess and the Frog. I really like this one and since I don't use brooches so much I made it into a ring ^^


On another note, I am working on things for my shop. When it's finished I'll let you know, so keep an eye out for that ;)

Comments