Problems!

Finally I'm able to post something on blogger!
This thing has been giving me problems for over 2 weeks, I can't post on my own blog or comment on any posts from any blog on blogger. Has anyone else been having this problem too lately?
I can't change things to the website or anything, really frustrating!
It will be quiet here some more until the end of october - beginning of november, because I have a big project to finish at the 8 of november.
I have some posts ready but they still need their photos, so hopefully I'll be able to add them to the posts :s 
In the meantime, you can always take a look at pinterest.com, and if you have an account, you can follow me if you want: http://pinterest.com/riechan/
Hope you have a nice week!
And
Happy Halloween

yay it worked!
source

Comments