Photograph Friday

Hi!
I got a few minutes to spare today so that's why I made a post ^^
Got my first exam today, it went well! I had so much fear for this one 'cause it was the lessons about it were very difficult and everyone was just sitting there with their mouths open like: 'we don't get a thing!' (in the lessons, not the exam) students from other years said this teacher gave them always very hard exams, but I think this one wasn't so bad... unless, last exam about this matter (in January) I had the same feeling and I got an 12/20 ... (it was still better than last year though...) I'm just no good in stability.
Did you see something change? There's a new thing on blogger which gives you more possibilities to design your blog. I always liked 2 sidebars but I don't have enough html knowledge to make it myself. I'm very happy with the new feature ^^ You like it? I need to make myself a header too... If there are things not working or seem weird, let me know in the comments below ^^
But anyway, here's what you've been waiting for, right? a Photograph Friday post :)
I saw that I posted the same picture twice... sorry... so to make up for that mistake I'll post 2 photographs! yay ^^
Two sky pictures 'cause I love clouds and am surprised every time I see them making something wonderful to look at.



Comments

  1. Hey, nice to hear from you again!
    Argh, exams are sometimes so difficult! But I'm sure you'll manage!

    Cool new layout! I don't have enough experience with html, too, so I let my brother do all the edtiting stuff, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love reading your reactions and I'll always try to answer them so check back ^^.
Thanks for brightening my day!