It's finally here!!

Remember the package with decosupplies I ordered from Sophie & Toffee's? It got here!!!
Whiiiiiiiii ^^ I can't show you right now what I ordered but I'll take pictures sometime.
You can also expect a review somewhere... probably after my exams.
Tomorrow is my last singing lesson. *sobs*  I get new pieces for practicing during the vacation + my rapport! ^^
That's all for now! oh wait, I bought a new bag today, again expect some pictures, sometime :D
This next days it will be learning, studying and some reviewing :D
Byby!

Comments

  1. Noooo I need to see now! Haha good luck with your exams :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love reading your reactions and I'll always try to answer them so check back ^^.
Thanks for brightening my day!