...Aargh...

To answer the question from Hikaria in a comment on my I want!item from today.
She asked if I was still stressed and yes I am very very! Yay for tennis :) Well I have more the urge to clean,  craft and read blogs... but I just can't 'cause I have to pull myself in front of my laptop and write the damn thing! No escaping!
I'm feeling really down now :( I have just called 4 people for my internship ...
and none of them were positive ...
"Too far to drive to everyday"
"We are only with 2 people..." (x 2)
"I don't think I can learn you anything 'cause we're doing the same thing over and over again..."
I mean, you get a free worker in your company! Come on! (we don't expect get paid)
It's so confusing, they ask me what I have to do and I'm like: you have to decide ...
'Cause school didn't gave us a list with the things we ought to do when I'm doing internship (I soo hope I'm using this word right)
I'm freaking out ... And I skipped two hours of school today (the other 6 hours were to important) to work on my paper...
Now I'm going to eat and write write write !!!

Comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear you are stressed and having those troubles with your internship ><
    I have to do my internship in the fall, I tried before but the teacher just totally stopped talking with/helping me. I'm worried he'll do it again ><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love reading your reactions and I'll always try to answer them so check back ^^.
Thanks for brightening my day!